Academic Coaching Services
We offer coaching services that are designed to give families the benefits of academic support with the flexibility of not having to be on a set schedule. Our coaching packages also helps foster and develop academic independence for your child. Look, families are busy and have a lot going on from work to extracurricular activities and giving quality time to your homes. We get that and want to make sure that you have the peace of mind and support you need to help your child be academically successful. Our trained coaches come into your home and guide you through the process of creating a study schedule, plan and setting that works with your family's schedule. We also provide parents with accountability blueprints for school, parents, and students that will bridge communication between home and school to decrease parental frustration and student apathy. You purchase your child's study furniture and organizational materials from your favorite vendor, and we help you set up an area that fits your child's personality and study style. We'll even provide you with a list. They will have a fun yet educational environment to tackle those homework assignments and projects.
Academic Coaching Study Planning Package
(90 Minutes per Week)*
1. Consultation and Goal Setting Session
2. Personalized Academic Plan (Basic Skills Coaching ONLY) (Each Week)
3. Daily Schedule and Study Routine
4. 1 x 1 Foundation Tutoring (Homework/Basic Skills)
5. Model Effective Learning Redirection w/prompts
6. Behavior Assessment & Plan
7. Accountability Blueprint (School, Parent, and Student)
8. Student Learning Style Assessment
9. Study Area Set-up
10. Parent-teacher conference coaching (1 to 2 Sessions)
9 Week Coaching
18 Week Coaching*
27 Week Coaching**
* With the 18 week package, the first nine weeks comes with 90 minutes per week in-home tutoring and coaching. The second nine weeks will consist of fifteen minute weekly video conference check ins and coaching.
** With the 27 week package, the first thirteen weeks comes with 90 minutes per week in-home tutoring and coaching. The last fourteen weeks will consist of fifteen minute weekly video conference check ins and coaching.