Academic Coaching Services
We offer coaching services that are designed to give families the benefits of academic support with the flexibility of not having to be on a set schedule. Our coaching packages also helps foster and develop academic independence for your child. Look, families are busy and have a lot going on from work to extracurricular activities and giving quality time to your homes. We get that and want to make sure that you have the peace of mind and support you need to help your child be academically successful.
Our trained coaches come into your home physically/virtually and guide your scholar through the process of creating a study schedule, developing a study routine, also determining a study area and setting that works with your family's schedule. We also provide parents with accountability blueprints for school, parents, and students that will bridge communication between home and school to decrease parental frustration and student apathy.
Would you like a designated study area for your child? You will purchase your child's study area furniture and organizational materials (if needed) from your favorite vendor, and we help you set up an area that fits your child's personality and study style.
They will have a fun in an educational environment that will help them to tackle those homework assignments and projects. Also, for sophomores, juniors, and seniors that purchase our 18 and 27 Weeks packages, will be provided with college research and admissions support.
Academic Coaching Study Planning Package *
1. Consultation and Goal Setting Session
2. Student Learning Style Assessment
3. Study Strategies Discussion & Development
4. Notetaking Strategies
5. Study Schedule (includes home, school, and extracurricular activities)
6. Study Plan Development
7. Model Effective Learning Redirection w/prompts
8. Behavior Assessment & Plan (If needed)
9. Accountability Blueprint (School, Parent, and Student)
10. Study Area Revie & Set-up (Due to Covid-19 all study area set ups are virtual)
11. Parent-teacher conference coaching (1 to 2 Sessions)
12. Student Email Template.
13. A Goal In Mind (Binder Download)
14. College Research and Admissions Assistance with 18 and 27 Week Packages (sophomores, juniors, and seniors).
7th thru 9th Grades
18 Week Coaching
10th thru 12th Grade
18 Week Coaching*
10th thru 12th Grade
27 Week Coaching**
* With the 18 week package, the first nine weeks comes with 45 minutes per week in-home/virtual tutoring and coaching. The second nine weeks will consist of thirty minute weekly video conference check ins and coaching.
** With the 27 week package, the first thirteen weeks comes with 45 minutes per week in-home/virtual tutoring and coaching. The last fourteen weeks will consist of thirty minute weekly video conference check ins and coaching.